~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

OOH bobby, I want this wee one! I absolutely love the tiny ones!!
love.gif
D.gif
wee.gif
{I'll take the dr.pepper too]
hide.gif

My hubby said if you're gonna do it then do it right! So here are my eggs from Jerry. I purchased a 1588 genesis just to hatch them out in......

edited to say that eggs settled overnight and will go in incubator today. Jerry normally does not sell eggs. These were part of a benefit auction and I was highest bidder. The money went to a very good cause.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Quote:
Bobby, here ya go...just in case you have not seen the written standard for the Lemon Blue Serama. Its best to evaluate your birds at 6 or 7 months old. Enjoy!!!
Color of Female
HEAD: Lemon
NECK: Hackle - lustrous dark blue, laced with lemon. Front of Neck - medium slaty blue, evenly and finely laced with lemon, free from lemon shafting.
BACK & CUSHION: Dark slaty blue, evenly laced with darker blue.
TAIL: Main Tail - medium slaty blue. Coverts - medium slaty blue, evenly laced with darker blue.
WINGS: Shoulders, Fronts, Bows & Coverts - dark slaty blue, evenly laced with darker blue. Primaries & Secondaries - even shade of dark slaty blue, with darker lustrous blue shafting.
BREAST: Upper Breast - medium slaty blue, evenly laced with lemon, free from lemon shafting. Lower Breast - medium slaaty blue.
BODY, STERN & LOWER THIGHS: Medium slaty blue.
UNDERCOLOR: Light slate blue in all sections.

Disqualifications
More than one appearance of more than one half inch of positive white in any section of the plumage.

Defects
Absence of lacing or excessive lacing on breast of either sex - shafting in breast or body feathers - blue cap on head.

Eyes: Reddish Bay
Beak & Legs: yellow preferred, swarthy allowed
Ear Lobes: Red

Thank you. will def use.
Quote:
Bobby, here ya go...just in case you have not seen the written standard for the Lemon Blue Serama. Its best to evaluate your birds at 6 or 7 months old. Enjoy!!!
Color of Female
HEAD: Lemon
NECK: Hackle - lustrous dark blue, laced with lemon. Front of Neck - medium slaty blue, evenly and finely laced with lemon, free from lemon shafting.
BACK & CUSHION: Dark slaty blue, evenly laced with darker blue.
TAIL: Main Tail - medium slaty blue. Coverts - medium slaty blue, evenly laced with darker blue.
WINGS: Shoulders, Fronts, Bows & Coverts - dark slaty blue, evenly laced with darker blue. Primaries & Secondaries - even shade of dark slaty blue, with darker lustrous blue shafting.
BREAST: Upper Breast - medium slaty blue, evenly laced with lemon, free from lemon shafting. Lower Breast - medium slaaty blue.
BODY, STERN & LOWER THIGHS: Medium slaty blue.
UNDERCOLOR: Light slate blue in all sections.

Disqualifications
More than one appearance of more than one half inch of positive white in any section of the plumage.

Defects
Absence of lacing or excessive lacing on breast of either sex - shafting in breast or body feathers - blue cap on head.

Eyes: Reddish Bay
Beak & Legs: yellow preferred, swarthy allowed
Ear Lobes: Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom