~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
AWESOME!
woot.gif
jumpy.gif

Most of the barring that you see on chicks will go away, and you need to wait until the stripes are gone to tell what color they will grow up to be (unless you are color breeding). I have one hen who never lost her stripes, though. The tail looks like it is molting, so I'll see what grows from it. Except for the developing mottles, though, her color has never changed.
31816_img_2117.jpg

Is there anyone on here from Louisiana who has frizzled Serama?

Last edited:
Quote:
you might want to drive one or two states over to florida and contact grady taylor he is one of the best breeders in seramas so its better if you contact him and he will take his time to show you what he has and also if you cant made it their he will send you pics of them first if you ask for them

I would like to ask if there is anyone in Missouri who has and can ship serama hatching eggs? I have tried to incubate 2 batches so far and not had the best of luck. One out of seven each time! I am hoping that if I can get them shipped from somewhere closer to my home perhaps I will have more luck.

Hey, I got to see some fabulous Seramas today at the So Cal meetup!! OC Seramas (Kate) and Joey (YP...can't remember the numbers) put on a great show with their birds!! LASeramas had some cute chickies, and Chef Glen had a bunch of adorable little birdies too!! SOOOO fun!! I can't wait for the June 4th West Coast Show!!

Froggie got a pair of beautiful Seramas today.... I'm so jealous!! ....but no more roos for me for a while....
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom