Male Duck’s Privates- seeking advice

Just thinking maybe he was injured while doing it
The hatchery do sex them but are also very good at it
Was just a thought I had
Maybe so. The only times I’ve ever done it I’ve been very gentle. Probably not pushing as hard as those who know what to do, do.
Now we did have 2 other drakes awhile back. They could have injured him when fighting some.

Maybe so. The only times I’ve ever done it I’ve been very gentle. Probably not pushing as hard as those who know what to do, do.
Now we did have 2 other drakes awhile back. They could have injured him when fighting some.
Maybe he's just 'shy'? I had a rabbit buck that you had to be super fast when flipping and sexing because as soon as he was upside-down, he'd suck in his bits and he'd look like he was neutered. Maybe the drake is somehow just not showing everything on purpose?

HE HAS ONE! lolol
He mated our hen & jumped out of the pool. We were watching and caught a quick glimpse of it; he's just really fast at retracting. And I guess I was not pushing enough to see. lol Granted what I did see, his is definitely not as long & corkscrewish as some photos I've seen of other drakes. His was fatter nub. lol

Back
Top Bottom