MALE EMU DIDNT SURVIVE HURRICANE PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE AN EMU OWNER WE NEED YOUR HELP

Earlleebird

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 3, 2014
Our male emu that hatched this year died in the hurricane. We brought over 300 birds into your home and built a special bunker for the emus. But it was not match for a 70 year old oak tree branch that got picked up and carried by the wind. His mate cried all night last night, and so did we. I need to find her another mate and am asking anyone that has a male emu at a reasonable price to please contact me at 3524602605. We are in central florida and will drive to where we need to go. We need to start mending our family. PS We are a non profit rescue and take in sick and unwanted birds of all types. The emus were our special babies. We are heartbroken, Please help.
Thank you Gina and Earl LEE

I'm so sorry of what you've been through and for the loss of your emu. I wish you the very best and hope you can find a mate for your female quickly. :hugs

I found two emu farms in Florida with a quick search online...you could try and see if they still raise them .
If neither of those still raise them maybe they can lead you to someone who does or you can just google Emu Florida . Best wishes and good luck.

Circle "G" Ostrich Farm
P.O. Box 9
Morriston, FL 32668
352-528-5385

Running Bird Ranch
P.O. Box 1181
Geneva, FL 32732
407-349-2573

Very Sorry for your loss and all you've been through.

Back
Top Bottom