Male of Female Quack? ?VIDEO

Jun 13, 2022
Hey guys, me again. Background story, spontaneously rescued 2 runner ducks at 9 weeks of age. They are now about 11 weeks old approx. I was convinced they are both male but are questioning if 1 is female. Ive prepared that both of them are male but getting confused on the quacks. Can anyone tell from this video if the one with the white leg tag is female or not? Still getting used to owning the ducks 😊

* I have tried uploading the video but wont let me? Does anyone have any ideas? *

Thank you so much

They are very sweet but still absolutely terrified of me 😂 I just cant figure out if they are both boys or if 1 is a boy and 1 is a girl.
Theyre gorgeous.
I'm hearing a male there, but its difficult to tell if both are quacking in the video-
could you try taking another video with less background noise, of both quacking?
I'm gunna guess boys, but let's make sure!

Theyre gorgeous.
I'm hearing a male there, but its difficult to tell if both are quacking in the video-
could you try taking another video with less background noise, of both quacking?
I'm gunna guess boys, but let's make

Theyre gorgeous.
I'm gunna guess boys, but let's make sure!

Hey! Sorry the quality of the video is so poor. I tried to get it without back ground noise but was typical that every car had to drive past and that my chickens were crying in the back ground because I hadnt given them my attention in 2 minutes. I can try again later but unfortunately they stay quiet when picking up individually so I just have to sit and wait. I thought they were both boys but one of them (white leg tag) has developed a new quack that is much louder than the others and now I am questioning it. Its so hard to tell 😅

Back
Top Bottom