Male or female?

meflint1989

Chirping
Mar 12, 2017
Suffolk, VA
Can you tell what gender these might be? They are 4 months old, this is my first time raising Muscovy. Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

• 069AC04F-35C7-4D6B-9614-895E59E855AF.jpeg
    069AC04F-35C7-4D6B-9614-895E59E855AF.jpeg
    459.1 KB · Views: 12
Can you tell what gender these might be? They are 4 months old, this is my first time raising Muscovy. Thanks in advance for any help!

My non-expert guess is that the one closest to the camera is a drake! The one in the middle looks very feminine to me. I don’t know about the other two. Is the one closest to the camera much bigger than the others?

I see at least one drake the one closest to the camera. and I see some females. Are they all the same age? if so the drakes will be larger than the females and more carnucles than the females like you see on the one drake. Gorgeous Muscovy. Drakes are longer through out the body females shaped more like an American football. Drakes legs are thicker and sit further apart underneath them, females legs are thinner and sit close enough they look like they will step on their own feet when walking.

I see at least one drake the one closest to the camera. and I see some females. Are they all the same age? if so the drakes will be larger than the females and more carnucles than the females like you see on the one drake. Gorgeous Muscovy. Drakes are longer through out the body females shaped more like an American football. Drakes legs are thicker and sit further apart underneath them, females legs are thinner and sit close enough they look like they will step on their own feet when walking.
They are all from the same hatch. The closest one is probably triple the size of the others. I’ve never noticed the leg space but I will make sure to look! Thank you for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom