Male or female

Well then cool! I’m thrilled if I landed all females! Someone told me I had possibly two drakes from a video I had posted two weeks ago. But I was pretty sure males were a lot bigger!

And thank you! I can’t get over how lovely they are in looks and personality

Not all my female Muscovy exactly the same in size a little variation but my drake is huge compared to them. They are gorgeous ducks

Oh yes, they were clipped weeks ago as they started flying pretty early. (14 weeks?) Haha even still they like to jump on the fire pit and the flutter a few feet off the ground for as long as they can haha it’s pretty cute.

Like puppy dogs lol. They do fly though so if you want to keep them home you might want to clip a wing.

They definitely seem the type to get into shenanigans if you aren’t careful lol. But that’s perfect, the fit in with the rest of my critters.

It is cute I have one that couldn’t fly out of the property so she’d climb the wooden fence 4’. I clipped both her wings and she never did it again.

Here too. Some of my females they are going on 9 yrs old My drake already went in to bed :lol: The females are all turning white
8B47714F-1094-4512-A4AD-ADC7DAA83653.jpeg
6EE48DCF-0BC7-45F5-8204-CEAEDFA62759.jpeg
C0AE4FE8-84DC-4D2E-A5E0-3628BD0E7283.jpeg
. Black an white is 12

Back
Top Bottom