male or female

Help my drake is liming a little he is eating and drinking and playing fine.i stepped on his little foot im sure its just a sprang.i caught myself before i fully stepped on it.he is favoring it a little.its a little bit swollen on the anckle part.i having in a warm bath right now.what else should i be doing.

Should i just let him rest tomorrow i keep them in at night.i just have the two ducks.he probably wont rest unless i put them in the bath.keep him off that foot.i will see how he is doing in the morning.

Should i just let him rest tomorrow i keep them in at night.i just have the two ducks.he probably wont rest unless i put them in the bath.keep him off that foot.i will see how he is doing in the morning.
How is he doing this morning. I'd limit his activity today but keep him with his flock mate they do better, if you have a bucket you could put Epsom salt into it with warm water and put his legs down into it and soak his foot holding onto him to keep him in. I stepped on my drakes foot the other day full onto it but he is fine, they are tuff buggers. 1/2 cup E-salt to 1 Gal of warm water

He is doing ok this morning.he is linping a little but everything else is normal eating and playing i would die if anything happend to him.i might take him to the vet tomorrow just to be safe.

He is doing ok this morning.he is linping a little but everything else is normal eating and playing i would die if anything happend to him.i might take him to the vet tomorrow just to be safe.
That's good he's acting normal, and if anything was broken I don't think he's be putting any weight on it.

I will do that right now he had his normal bath this morning.Thank you so much for your info.I will keep u updated.

Back
Top Bottom