Mallard Ducks

Martimel001

In the Brooder
Sep 12, 2020
I have two Mallard ducks; I believe one girl and one boy based off the research I did for them. I'm really looking for someone to take BOTH of them because they've been together since they were ducklings and stuck by each other since then, but if I can't find someone to take both, then I'll try and seperate them. I'll upload pictures soon as I get some recent ones.

I have two Mallard ducks; I believe one girl and one boy based off the research I did for them. I'm really looking for someone to take BOTH of them because they've been together since they were ducklings and stuck by each other since then, but if I can't find someone to take both, then I'll try and seperate them. I'll upload pictures soon as I get some recent ones.
Where are you at? Are they flying Mallards? How much are they?

I would be willing to guess you should have no problem with finding them a good home. More details would be helpful as other members have said. Also try posting in the Forum ( Animals in need of free rehoming ) Best of luck. :)

Do you have a picture
BEF7C3AB-58AB-4962-B1B7-404AC98C74E6.jpeg
sorry about the background, I had to put them in a coop so I could clean the backyard. But this is the most recent picture I have of them.

Back
Top Bottom