MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Pics

Delilah's watching tv:)

I miss my babies! I had to go down to Santa Barbara for my cousin's graduation.. Going crazy wondering how they are! Delilah is very adorable! Moby likes watching Duck Dynasty, especially when they do the duck calls, he gets all perky!

I miss my babies! I had to go down to Santa Barbara for my cousin's graduation.. Going crazy wondering how they are!  Delilah is very adorable! Moby likes watching Duck Dynasty, especially when they do the duck calls, he gets all perky!

You should have brought them with you! I leave in Santa Barbara and also graduating next week. Your ducks could have hung out with mine!

I miss my babies! I had to go down to Santa Barbara for my cousin's graduation.. Going crazy wondering how they are! Delilah is very adorable! Moby likes watching Duck Dynasty, especially when they do the duck calls, he gets all perky!

Last weekend I was in Canada running a half marathon - first time away from my babies. I was going crazy, too!!

Funny about Duck Dynasty.
smile.png
My text message notification is a duck quacking. Peepers, Raspberry, & Spot stand up and look around when they hear it. Like they're looking for the duck that did it. LOL!
lol.png

My little ones went outside for the first time yesterday (Sunday)! Peepers LOVED being out there!
smile.png
We will have a coop ready for them next weekend. But, at this point, they hung out in our old baby gate. Can I just say: they're MUCH more difficult to catch in a bigger area!! HAHAHA!!!

At what age do mallards lay eggs, and do they lay them everyday or once or twice a year?

around 6 months the girls should start. Mallards are seasonal layers and will only lay for a few months in spring. However, here in California, we don't really have winters so the girls think its spring year round. I get one a day from each girl.

Back
Top Bottom