Malware/hacking/???

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
There may have been a thread on this already but I can't find it and it's been worse so making a new one.

Anyway, not sure what exactly it would be called but lately I've been experiencing a huge amount of malware? Spam? Hackers? It's happened numerous times on the site, almost every time I go on the past few days and if not every time then every few times or I'll close it, come back, it does it again, so I just wait. What usually happens is I open the site and go to open my subscriptions and it takes me to another site. Sometimes it's just opening the subscriptions page, sometimes it's trying to open a thread. But it's one of those dangerous things when a million things pop up and it's hard to close. But I've figured out how. So now what I do is close it as soon as possible then I reopen the browser, clear ny history (includong cookies and everything), close browser and internet app again. Then I open it again and log into BYC again. Sometimes it's then fine and other times it happens again. I have not tried the BYC app. Last time I mentioned something about it I think it was mentioned there weren't really many other people reporting it? So I'm not sure if maybe because it has happened so many times that my phone is now more susceptible??? I'm on Chrome. But this is the only website it has ever happened on. So maybe please look into a way to make the site or connection more secure if you can?? I will try to take a screenshot of what happens if I can or of my history before clearing it but needless to say, I try to close it as fast as I can. Plus it seems to be a different one every time.

Thanks.

And for the record, I otherwise love the site.

Back
Top Bottom