Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE

@aart i broke the corner plastic that snaps into the black legs. So that one corner doesn’t stay in the leg anymore, it just falls over. I could maybe tape it and use it..
I'd be more inclined to super glue instead of tape...BUT...would depend, would have to see it close up, both the broken corner and an intact one. Not sure I could tell from pics, hands itching to touch it.

Tape might work, wouldn't hurt to try.

Bruce, it's possible that @saraiquimby1 never sees a mail carrier - here in Cowley there is no house-to-house delivery of mail. The entire town goes to the post office to pick up their mail. Our closest hub is 6 hours away, with the delivery truck stopping in all the little towns along the route to feed the post offices of the towns he goes through. @saraiquimby1 is that how it is for you too?

@Blooie we have a mail truck that comes to deliver mail. It’s a big college town, we just live in the country, so it’s a haul to get to the post office. Like I mentioned to @bruceha2000 there is a post office I can see from my house, but I believe it’s like he mentioned and it’s really just for PO boxes. I mail packages and such from there but I’m pretty sure our mail comes from town.
My chicks are not being mailed until the 30th of January so I have time to call and figure it out. I’m so anxious!!

I wish we were. I’m a small town girl. My husband doesn’t want to move away from the town he’s known his whole life and his family.
I’m over here ready to move our farm to the boondocks out west Away from people lol

It’s a big college town,
Lafayette perhaps? DD1's BF goes to Purdue.

here in Cowley there is no house-to-house delivery of mail.
Because there aren't enough people in Cowley to warrant house delivery :lau
OK, not true. When my dad and step-mother moved from So. Cal to Yamhill, OR in 1975 there were 560 people listed on the "welcome to" sign. It later changed to 640 so I know they updated it now and then. They had rural delivery to the box at the end of the driveway.

Maybe the people of Cowley like to congregate at the PO like they did at the general store a hundred years ago :D

We do have rural delivery, Bruce...folks in homes outside a certain distance from town have it. When we moved here there were a little over 400 people - now we have a little over 600. And yep, "goin' t' the post office" is always a social gathering of some kind! :gig

Back
Top Bottom