Mama hen hatched 5 chicks.

I gave nutri drench it has vitamin E, I do have a capsule about how much of that should I give to it could I possibly over dose the chick?
Mix the nutri dench per instructions on the bottle. If you have an eye dropper or a syringe, use that the give the fluids to the chick. I’ve never treated wry neck myself, but I would leave food and water available for it free choice, but I don’t know if it’s able to eat it on its own right now. You won’t overdose the chick.

Mix the nutri dench per instructions on the bottle. If you have an eye dropper or a syringe, use that the give the fluids to the chick. I’ve never treated wry neck myself, but I would leave food and water available for it free choice, but I don’t know if it’s able to eat it on its own right now. You won’t overdose the chick.
I have syringed about a half a mm of nutri drench. I'm pretty sure it hasn't ate or drank empty crop and bones. Looks healthy but I can tell a difference in the rest of the chicks.

I have syringed about a half a mm of nutri drench. I'm pretty sure it hasn't ate or drank empty crop and bones. Looks healthy but I can tell a difference in the rest of the chicks.
It could be it hasn’t been eating which would explain the wry neck. You could try to put little pieces on scrambled egg in its mouth to see if it’ll eat it. I do believe the chick can be saved, you’re just gonna have to devote a little time and attention to it.

It could be it hasn’t been eating which would explain the wry neck. You could try to put little pieces on scrambled egg in its mouth to see if it’ll eat it. I do believe the chick can be saved, you’re just gonna have to devote a little time and attention to it.
I will do it. I hate to see one suffer. It's very responsive to me chirps moves around.

He is eating scrambled eggs on his own

Attachments

• 20201203_095519.jpg
    20201203_095519.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom