Mammoth Red Mangels Fodder Beet Seeds

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by CluckyJay, Feb 6, 2012.

1. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    I will have extra mangel seeds. 250 seeds per order, shipping is included in the order. First come, first serve basis. I will add your name to the list and ship as soon my order arrives.

Please include your real name, address, and BYC name when ordering the seeds. This will help me keep track of who to send to. This is especially important if you are sending cash.

Thanks to everyone who has already ordered!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  2. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    Have you found any specific info on the nutritional content of mangels? I have searched everywhere and cannot find anything. Like calories, protien, vits and minerals.

3. CluckyJay

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    I cannot find the information on the red mangels. I ams till looking. I think I had found it somewhere, at some time. I'll let you know when I find it! :)

4. CluckyJay

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    The seeds shipped so should be here any day. Already getting envelopes filled out!

5. CluckyJay

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Seeds ship today! Just waiting on the mailman to pick them up. Make sure you let me know through email when you get them. I made sure to add more than 250 seeds to each order just in case some don't germinate. Good luck growing guys!!! I'll post a thread when mine are ready to harvest and maybe y'all can too. That way we can see who grew the biggest! LOL

6. Kassaundra

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    [​IMG]

A female version of "mine's bigger then yours" [​IMG] [​IMG] I love it!!!!!

7. Kassaundra

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    Thanks, I got my mangel seeds today. (the peppers too) Let the Mangel wars begin!!!! (insert evil laugh)

8. CluckyJay

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Good luck!! I can't wait to see if they dye my goat milk pink, LOL. It'll be a riot!!! You'll love the peppers. I can't wait to get mine going again. Gonna use them in the landscaping and my wormers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by