Mammoth Red Mangels Fodder Beet Seeds

CluckyJay

Songster
8 Years
Feb 23, 2011
Crossville, Tennessee
I will have extra mangel seeds. 250 seeds per order, shipping is included in the order. First come, first serve basis. I will add your name to the list and ship as soon my order arrives.

Please include your real name, address, and BYC name when ordering the seeds. This will help me keep track of who to send to. This is especially important if you are sending cash.

Thanks to everyone who has already ordered!!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Have you found any specific info on the nutritional content of mangels? I have searched everywhere and cannot find anything. Like calories, protien, vits and minerals.

Seeds ship today! Just waiting on the mailman to pick them up. Make sure you let me know through email when you get them. I made sure to add more than 250 seeds to each order just in case some don't germinate. Good luck growing guys!!! I'll post a thread when mine are ready to harvest and maybe y'all can too. That way we can see who grew the biggest! LOL

Seeds ship today! Just waiting on the mailman to pick them up. Make sure you let me know through email when you get them. I made sure to add more than 250 seeds to each order just in case some don't germinate. Good luck growing guys!!! I'll post a thread when mine are ready to harvest and maybe y'all can too. That way we can see who grew the biggest! LOL

thumbsup.gif

A female version of "mine's bigger then yours"
wink.png
lau.gif
I love it!!!!!

Good luck!! I can't wait to see if they dye my goat milk pink, LOL. It'll be a riot!!! You'll love the peppers. I can't wait to get mine going again. Gonna use them in the landscaping and my wormers.

Back
Top Bottom