Manitoba Members

Yes 7 hens and 17 pullets (cant even count them right), all JGs.
Bought a second incubator last week, in it are Embedon goose eggs. Other incubator has Orpington(lemon and lavender)eggs, AM eggs(green and blue), Maran(FBC maran and White) and Euskal Oilas eggs with 1 Turken.

Blkjak, happy to hear you're hatching EOs!!! Hard to come by around these parts! I will be getting some EO chicks next week sometime!

Blkjak, happy to hear you're hatching EOs!!! Hard to come by around these parts! I will be getting some EO chicks next week sometime!

I honestly don't know anything about EOs. I bought a dozen Americauna eggs from a breeder in Ontario and he included 15 eggs of the other breeds. So 3 EO eggs on day 10 and looking very promising. Hopefully a good hatch. He sent 32 eggs in total and as of today I have 27 eggs still working towards March 17 hatch day.

I honestly don't know anything about EOs. I bought a dozen Americauna eggs from a breeder in Ontario and he included 15 eggs of the other breeds. So 3 EO eggs on day 10 and looking very promising.

Are you on fb? You could join Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum. Is a public group

I honestly don't know anything about EOs. I bought a dozen Americauna eggs from a breeder in Ontario and he included 15 eggs of the other breeds. So 3 EO eggs on day 10 and looking very promising.

Are you on fb? You could join Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum. Is a public group

I am on FB. That's where I buy hatching eggs. Good to know. Thanks.

I have a nice Large Buff Rooster but he is getting beat up by my young little Americana Roo...
1f621.png
I want to keep them both but I always have to separate them.
It worked for me to have 2 Buff Roos
1f644.png

Does a no crow collar calm them down? I want to put "handcuff s" on him.
1f602.png
1f602.png
but that defeats the purpose of having a rooster.

What can I do to calm him down ?

Back
Top Bottom