Mantracker!!!!

Quote:
Wearing that wool outfit the whole time??? I'd rather have to run the whole time! (says I who won't run unless a bear is chasing me)

Quote:
Wearing that wool outfit the whole time??? I'd rather have to run the whole time! (says I who won't run unless a bear is chasing me)

Yep, wool and all!

Quote:
I want the bells on them though...
Make it easier for them to find me..
big_smile.png

Sounds like you'll be sitting at a campfire making s'mores when they find you! Make me one, please. No, two. Okay, three.

At first I thought this thread was titled "Mancracker"........ and thought it was about something like a Nutcracker......
hide.gif

Yeppers Im a huge fan I first saw the show in Whitehorse when picking up my hubbys new horse and have been addicted since then. Terry Grant is a very nice man with tons of charm, to the point I am almost ready to act like a dumb city girl who cant do a thing to be on his show
big_smile.png

Quote:
Maybe I could be the distraction for you while you skedaddled away. Although they probably wouldn't waste much time on me, just tossing me in the back of some passing truck and moving on.

And does your DH think HE can take on Mantracker?

Hey that may just work, but then I may be laughing to hard to concentrate!!

MY DH??????
ep.gif
the city boy? Bahhahhahahaha
gig.gif
lau.gif
..........um, no!! He looks like a hard ### biker type with tattoos n stuff, but no he's not exactly "woods" smart! With his luck he should stick to canning what I bring home for dinner!
wink.png

MY DH thinks he can take on Mantracker ... if he didn't have his back injuries and knee replacement. He served in Vietnam and used to be an avid hunter and outsoorsman until he got hurt at work.

He keeps saying the show's stupid but never changes the channel when I have it on ...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom