Mantracker!!!!

Quote:
Anytime..anytime..
hugs.gif

Don't forget! If you don't have satellite or a nearby mooching couch, youtube has episodes!

The one with Barb and Amy, mothers of 9 children (not each) is my all=time favorite because Curtis stands up on his horse to see over a ridge. Sighhhhhhhhh......

Quote:
It's on right this second!

Two gals, one of them is a snotty nitwit. They think they can steal Mantracker's horse.

Channel 284, the Science Channel, 8 p.m. and a repeat at 11 p.m.

Watching it now...yeah..they just tried to steal his horse...
lol.png

Dingbats.,. One is more worried about her hair than anything... (that would be me..)
gig.gif

I like this show. Thanks for the heads-up to watch it.
smile.png

Quote:
That's the Christmas epsiode. And 147 men just winced and covered themselves down there.

Quote:
It's on right this second!

Two gals, one of them is a snotty nitwit. They think they can steal Mantracker's horse.

Channel 284, the Science Channel, 8 p.m. and a repeat at 11 p.m.

Watching it now...yeah..they just tried to steal his horse...
lol.png

Dingbats.,. One is more worried about her hair than anything... (that would be me..)
gig.gif

I like this show. Thanks for the heads-up to watch it.
smile.png

My pleasure!
Good, the hair-freak got caught.

Me Mantracker
dancegirl2.gif
2gwb921.gif

Last edited:
Added to list of what NOT to do:

Don't steal Mantracker's horse.

Don't try to use barbed wire to slow him down.

Don't leave anything at the starting point, cuz he'll call you a buttonhead from the get-go.

Don't take a partner that fusses over her hair or stops to use bug repellant.

Don't take my son if he's an immature, hulking Goliath with an I.Q. of 12.

Quote:
You may or may not get lassoed, usually not, especially if you stop, or are lying on the ground gasping and picking rocks and branches out of your hair.
If you're the first one caught, the crew takes you to the finish line to wait for your partner. While there, you brush your hair, apply bandages to any flesh wounds, drink as much water as you can get your hands on, and flirt with the camera crew. (Just a guess.)
If you're the last one caught, they untangle you from the barbed wire fence, pry you off of the saguaro, or drag you out of the quicksand. (Just a guess.) Then they reunite you with your previously-caught-partner so you can both hug each other, blame each other, or say "I sacrificed myself so you'd make it!"

I think Mantracker has a lot of home court advantage. I notice all the places they do tracking are really ripe for tracking, mud, slimy type loamy soil, etc. If he came to Arkansas in the red clay, it's hard as a rock between rains and anyone as light-footed as me can skirt across a dirt road without so much as loosening a pebble since the gravel is glued into the clay. I also kinda wonder how they get the footage of the "prey" people. If the camera crew is constantly following them they are probably adding a lot of signs to the trail
tongue.png

The only way I'd take him on is if he came to play in MY backyard. Specifically lets say, Ouachita Mountains Arkansas. Where I know my advantages and disadvantages at least as well as he does. And no way in heck I'd bring hubby - he drags his feet to badly! Literally and figuratively, he drags his shoes on the ground AND a 3 mile hike is about as much as he can take. I might consider my sister though, she used to be primpy but she's kinda grown out of it, and she can be stealthy like me - but only if she WANTED to go. Hehehe we might *like* getting caught
cool.png

I wonder if they let you move at night. If there was a moon out I could SO see myself hitting the roads as fast as possible under cover of darkness, like a deer during hunting season. They probably have some kind of rule against it I bet, cameras don't do as well at night
lol.png

I think you are allowed to move at night. I saw two people try to find Mantracker's camp at night to steal his horse, but they got lost. Also, in a recent episode, a guy said he always wondered why nobody moved after dark, and he said he found out it's because you're just WHIPPED after a full day of being chased. So many people say they fall asleep right after laying their head down.

I had really wondered about the camera men, too. A friend says that a lot of the action is filmed afterwards. For instance, when you see the horse jump over the cameraman. But there HAS to be a cameraman with the prey to catch them walking face-first into branches and saying the things they do. I guess they get left alone sometimes, though, and that's when they use their 'prey cam'. My friend watched a 'behind the scenes' thing, as he has a mancrush on Mantracker. I can't blame him. : )

Back
Top Bottom