Mantracker!!!!

Quote:
I hope they make it too! Let us know!!
smile.png

Chances are if they make it in it will air int he US wayy before we get a chance to watch it here, so I will let you guys know, their names are Vicky and vanessa, leaving last names out for now :-D

Quote:
I already know that I can't out run a horse. Since I believe that everything is stacked against the prey the only way I would change my mind would be if I won.

Quote:
If you go on the official Mantracker website, they state that they send out several "dummy crews" just so that he doesn't look for the crews. They also reshoot a lot of scenes after for dramatic effect.

Grant has stated in several shows that in some instances, the horses are not much of an advantage. Swamps, bogs, steep terrain and dense forests are some of them

The one we were watching at the time it was just open terrain. I had watched one earlier in the day that made me laugh - the prey got away more then once by going straight up. Mantracker stated he should trade his horse in for a billy goat
smile.png

Love mantracker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fav. show!! love his horse! i would be great for that show, im an expert with nature and can trick the legs off a table!
gig.gif
love that show!!!

Back
Top Bottom