Mantracker!!!!

Quote:
Curtis is some nice eye candy, isn't he?
smile.png

Yes, Terry has sparked a few mancrushes, dontcha know! I won't name names...... (yet).
He's got that super cool beard and piercing eyes going on.
cowboypistol.gif

More things I pledge not to do should I become prey on Mantracker

-Wear a miniskirt

-Wear cowboy boots when I am not the one on the horse

-Brag that a gym workout is the same as mountain climbing

-Wear a tank top in northern Canada in the summer (I live in Michigan. I understand that summers this far north are not always warm)

-Blithely run down a muddy road while worrying about tracks

See my Avatar.......
big_smile.png

He bought acerage next to a friend of mine in BC. They said he is a nice guy but doesn't like barking dogs and likes to golf.
They filmed a couple of episodes in California. I hope they stay in Canada for the most part.

I'd like to see him track someone through a swamp or even some of these ozark hills. It's all set up in his favor. He knows where they start and where they are going. All he has to do is set up on high ground and wait for them to show themselves in the wide open terrain that they film this show in. Sorry but I'm just not real impressed.

Last edited:
If he's on horseback, I can guarantee that he will never track in a large swamp. Too dangerous for horses.

I'd like to see Mantracker do an episode in the Rockies or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

He has done a show in the Rockies of Alberta. He spent most of his life as a Cowboy and a member of Search and Rescue in Alberta.
The show has been on the air since 2006 so maybe the USA is just getting the episodes.
Maybe in the US you have a similar type of guy that could track people through swamps.

Back
Top Bottom