1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Many breeds dozen hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lund121671, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Lund121671

Lund121671 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    All breeding pens are together and will be taking orders for the following breeds, get your name in early with payment to guarantee shipping Money Order preferred, but will take a personal check as long as it is cashed and cleared before eggs leave. We are a small breeder with low numbers of birds, but of very high quality. Every bird on our property has been shown and have many wins. ****Note:Full refund of money if eggs are not shipped****
    I ship on Monday and Tuesdays only to insure they get to you in a timely fashion.
    * I take every precaution on my end to make sure you get great eggs, but for reasons out of my control I CAN NOT gurarantee them to get to you unbroke and hatch. Please be aware of this before hand.
    Breeds available:

LF:
    white faced black spanish
    black, blue and splash cochins

Bantam:
    SC and RC Nankins (my favorite)
    white faced black spanish (very limited)
    vorwerks
    light brown leghorns
    salmon favorelles
    blue andalusions (VERY limited, priced per egg @2.50)
    black, blue and splash cochins

I incubate eggs all fall and spring to keep an eye on fertility!
    you can also email through our website www.lundpoultry.com

2. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Not sure i understand, are these breeds separate? Or are they going to produce mixed chicks?

3. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Are your Salmon Favorelles and Lt Brown Leghorns large fowl? Or are they bantams? Sorry for all the questions!! Oh...and do you have any pics??

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  4. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Nevermind... i just checked your website... they are bantams!! Darnit! I cant seem to find any standard salmon favorelles.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by