maran eggs ???? $100.00 for 12

I know a somewhat local fellow BYC'er who has some in the incubator. Maybe next year
tongue.png
If I get them now, my wife will kill me. no joke
smile.png

I know that!! When my hubby went away on vacation I bought wheaten marans eggs..
lau.gif
when he gets home he won't even notice a few extras
lau.gif
Hope something hatches from them 2nd atempt with wheatens....
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I was lucky enough to connect with a lady who just bought a young trio. She is going to hook me up when they get established
smile.png
I just have to wait. And she only lives a few hours away!!!!

Quote:
You mean my picture wasn't proof enough?

That's not what I meant. I said she had ordered from Murray McMurray, and the chickens she listed at the time didn't include Marans, so I wondered where and shen she got them. I truly am not trying to cause a problem - and I really did see her chickens, live, in the flesh (or feather), and at the time there were no Marans. Just wondering. It really isn't anything to argue about, and I'm sorry my comments seem to have caused some angst.

Quote:
You mean my picture wasn't proof enough?

That's not what I meant. I said she had ordered from Murray McMurray, and the chickens she listed at the time didn't include Marans, so I wondered where and shen she got them. I truly am not trying to cause a problem - and I really did see her chickens, live, in the flesh (or feather), and at the time there were no Marans. Just wondering. It really isn't anything to argue about, and I'm sorry my comments seem to have caused some angst.

Was joking, I guess you didnt see my picture?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom