Maran extremely weak & heavy breathing.

Hardest part of keeping chickens are the almost inevitable deaths.
Sorry for your experience of loss. :(
Please post necrospy results here when you get them.

I know owning chickens comes with that but it still always hurts. We just focus on fixing whatever the problem for the rest of the flock. I’ve lost a couple girls over the years to predators but never to random illness. We’ve been through a couple small things but they’ve always came through. Now just focusing on doing what we can about situation.
I will definitely post results when I get them in. It’s Sunday so I guess I’ll have wait to do all that after work tomorrow morning (working overnight shift)

Does anybody know the procedure for Necropsy? I can’t seem to get a hold of anybody where I was supposed to call.

You’re right. I just noticed how early it was. When I work night shift when the sun comes up in the morning I automatically think everybody’s at work. I was just wondering if I have to take her there or if I send her in

Does anybody know the procedure for Necropsy? I can’t seem to get a hold of anybody where I was supposed to call.
Screenshot_20190909-080808.png

You’re right. I just noticed how early it was. When I work night shift when the sun comes up in the morning I automatically think everybody’s at work. I was just wondering if I have to take her there or if I send her in
Either. If one of the labs are close you should take her. If not you can over night mail her.

OK. Because I’m still having a hard time getting anybody to answer. It’s a Richmond number which could be an hour to an hour and a half away or a number from Northern Virginia which could take anywhere from an hour and a half to three hours to get to. Now I just have to figure out what to put her in to overnight her

I still can’t get a hold of anybody I am I supposed to put the form in there with her and the fee? I didn’t realize till I got home there would be a form and I don’t have a printer. We don’t get Internet in our area so I have to do everything via phone. I won’t have access to a printer until I get to work tonight. Sorry about all the questions. The website at least where I could find explained all of that

Back
Top Bottom