Maran Roos in MD (21904) ... **LOOK** PICS ADDED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P@P@2four

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 14, 2008
Port Deposit, MD
Ok ... So I spent a good amount of money on 15 Maran eggs mixed colors, 5 were broken in the box, 5 hatched and 1 didn't make it past an hour (never fully absorbed the yolk). So I ended up with 4 ... and of course, i think all four are Roos.
sad.png
Of all the luck! These eggs are from Mergmet!

So now they are running around the yard trying to mate with all of my RIR, White Leghorns, Golden comets, etc. and are pretty much driving our RIR Rooster, "Big Red" nuts.
tongue.png
Since he's the king and protector of the barnyard (and a downright gentlemen to all of our hens), I need to find my Maran Roos a new home! We have 2 Black Copper Maran Roos and 1 Blue Maran Roo! I'm asking $20 a piece for them. They pretty much all hang out together when they aren't chasing hens.
wink.png

Pick up only and please if you know where I live, call first before just stopping by!
smile.png
I have people now just randomly stopping by--we have four small childen and are very busy! We don't mind visits, but need a head's up beforehand!
wink.png
Thanks! Here's their pics:

BLUE Maran Rooster
IMG_4077.jpg

Copper Black Rooster (???) - not crowing/not laying
IMG_4076.jpg

Copper Black Rooster or BBR Rooster ... hard to tell
IMG_4075.jpg

**Please PM me with questions or if you are interested!
wink.png

Last edited:
OH ... the humanity!!!

Please, Please don't make me eat my Chikin's!!!!!!! At least not these ... they are too darn expensive to just eat.

There has to be someone out there interested in Maran Roosters!!!! I'm going outside right now to take pics and then post them. And then someone has to see them and say ... why that is JUST what I'm looking for!!!! How fortuitious!!! (yep ... that's my word of the day)

So ... anyone interested????

We need a roo here in Bowie, and your copper marans guy is beautiful, but that's a pretty long drive to Port Deposit. My husband might be able to pick him up on the way back from Philly Sunday evening if you're not too far off I-95. Or I could pick him up Tuesday after about 10 am. Is that too late for you?

Quote:
Sorry--we had changed our minds(thought we would keep them), but have decided to sell them, so these are still available! Please PM me if you have any more questions!

They look DELICIOUS, but need a little more weight first. Little high priced for sunday dinner too, You may need two to feed family of 6.
frow.gif

Sorry..just can't see the reason in paying for unwanted roosters. Makes no sense to me.

Good luck selling them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom