Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

Quote:
Almost forgot to look with all the cooking and toys and kids. They are not due till tomorrow.
clap.gif

I can't wait for pics! Merry christmas Donna!

I hope today is better for you than yesterday! Merry Christmas!

Off to make more fudge... can you make to too much fudge?

Quote:
I can't wait for pics! Merry christmas Donna!

I hope today is better for you than yesterday! Merry Christmas!

Off to make more fudge... can you make to too much fudge?

haha...I think the universal answer is NO
wink.png

Quote:
Hey... we made cinnamon rolls this morning too! My wife asked for them, so I think we may have just started a tradition too. Stinkin' power company had the whole village without power from 1-4 pm, prime cooking time. Merry Christmas!
sad.png

But it came on in time to finish the ham and even do a few batches of ginger bread men.
I must be getting old... I don't remember Christmas being so exhausting.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey... we made cinnamon rolls this morning too! My wife asked for them, so I think we just started a tradition too.

AWESOME! I eat cinnamon rolls about once a year. Everyone gets so excited for christmas morning, I love it! Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Hey... we made cinnamon rolls this morning too! My wife asked for them, so I think we may have just started a tradition too. Stinkin' power company had the whole village without power from 1-4 pm, prime cooking time. Merry Christmas!
sad.png

But it came on in time to finish the ham and even do a few batches of ginger bread men.
I must be getting old... I don't remember Christmas being so exhausting.

Merry Christmas VC! You are getting older, but the kids just have waaaaaaaaaay more energy than both of you put together on Christmas! I kind of miss those squeals at 4:30am...kind of!
lol.png

Quote:
Debbi Debbi!! Merry Christmas to you too! How's your day been? Its been a mighty loud and crazy day here. Overall much less drama than yesterday, but let me tell you...I NEEDS A NAP!

Merry Christmas Vicki!! Glad this day was better for you! Very quiet here, just me and the critters. Phone calls will have to do for a while until we can all get together again. Another beautiful day with sun and 56* temps!!
ya.gif
Silkies left me three little presents, I gotten 10 eggs from them in the last three days. I can see I'll have to fire up the old LG to hatch out the first batch, and incubate these in the good bator! I promised myself I wouldn't do this!!
he.gif

Quote:
Aww...they knew they needed to help fill up your stocking! I don't think I would have minded having a quiet day here. I'm starting to get drained pretty good after so many days of screaming wild children. It is nice to have less drama today for sure tho. I will have to build up a tolerance when I go to the layer pen to feed and have to see the girls banished there tho
sad.png

I ended up with some really handy stuff for my jewelry making and some beads and etc and other various things. My uncle made me laugh tho...he got me a huuuuge replacer set of the different parts for my jewelry and the biggest container of Oxine you can get and told me he got me something for my two favorite hobbies! I love both of those things, so practical and useful!

Back
Top Bottom