Marans Thread for Posting Pics of Your Eggs, Chicks and Chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our two cuckoo marans hens and our cockerel!

8101_img_2273.jpg

8101_img_2272.jpg

8101_img_2276.jpg

8101_img_2277.jpg

Some of our yummy dark eggs!

8101_img_2289.jpg

8101_img_2286.jpg

8101_img_2288.jpg

Okay, so who sells hatching eggs or chicks from this thread without having to sell my first born child to get them?
lau.gif
I would love some, please feel free to pm me. :)

Quote:
my guess...... girl...but I'm no expert. We'll see...I'll post mine tomorrow!!
jumpy.gif
Mine lost their foot feathers early on.... hmmm????

Last edited:
Quote:
I dont
smile.png
But I will give them away to you for free for the price of shipping
smile.png
It really depends on how many you want, and when, I guess. I have my cuckoo marans (only three hens laying) separated right now for another BYC'er so he can have my feather legged strains added to his flock - so when I get as many as he wants, you can have some too!
Warning! I have NEVER shipped eggs before this, and I will not make ANY promises! Let me know if you're interested! I am only doing this for fun! Tina

Quote:
I dont
smile.png
smile.png
It really depends on how many you want, and when, I guess. I have my cuckoo marans (only three hens laying) separated right now for another BYC'er so he can have my feather legged strains added to his flock - so when I get as many as he wants, you can have some too!
Warning! I have NEVER shipped eggs before this, and I will not make ANY promises! Let me know if you're interested! I am only doing this for fun! Tina

duc.gif
if asher doesnt want them i do 6++ would be good!
duc.gif

Quote:
I dont
smile.png
smile.png

duc.gif
if asher doesnt want them i do 6++ would be good!
duc.gif

Okay, Not sold if others want some also! This is a time limited offer as I will NOT be keeping these guys separated forever! This gentleman (cuckoo rooster) needs to get back to the rest of his ladies!

Just so you know, the Cuckoo Marans I have are from Valentine Hatchery, Kelly Cratty and Iona McCormick's lines. I have them together, so the Rooster is from Valentine Hatchery, the hens are the Kelly Cratty and Iona Mc Cormick lines.

Just PM me your shipping address and instructions (like if you want your phone # on the box or something)........and I'll let you know when I can send you the eggs! I promised some to steelshot first, then I'll list you in the order I get your requests!

These eggs are not the darkest - ranging about a 4 on the Marans color scale, almost terra cotta colored, but who knows what their babies will make?

I will begin shipping again in October. You can check out my page for details and message me to get on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom