Marble lump in neck

Are you feeding him those oats in the photo? I would only give him wet feed for several days, he may be able to swallow that better.
Keep us posted.
I tried to give him that but he wouldn't eat them he wanted the feed instead. I'm wondering if that worm was the problem because he has been able to eat. But I'm looking into getting wormer tomorrow. Thank you for your help....i love my chickens.....i will update

I wonder if that worm was something he ate off the ground, or he is infested.
It looks too big to be a poultry parasite.
Is the lump still there?

Update... I'm currently giving him safeguard wormer for 3 days now. Weather got bad here in Alabama Wednesday night so I'm busy now able to try and feed him myself.... giving him baby oatmeal .... he is nothing but bone. Hoping I can save him

There's something in his throat and he still isn't eating well.
Update... I'm currently giving him safeguard wormer for 3 days now. Weather got bad here in Alabama Wednesday night so I'm busy now able to try and feed him myself.... giving him baby oatmeal .... he is nothing but bone. Hoping I can save him
I'm sorry he's not improving.
I would give him wet mushy chick starter instead of baby oatmeal. Just soak the chick starter in warm water for a little while.

Back
Top Bottom