MARCH 2021 HATCH-A-LONG 🌷🌸🌼

Pics
UGHHHHHHHHHH. Deep breath. My eggs were shipped on Tuesday from a state an a half away from me. I'm in Arizona and they started in Texas. The tracking info disappeared from teh system for 2 days and this morning they arrived in Cincinnati Ohio.

So I'm pretty sure that not only will they not arrive viable, but most likely when they do arrive they will have frozen

Thank you USPS

UGHHHHHHHHHH. Deep breath. My eggs were shipped on Tuesday from a state an a half away from me. I'm in Arizona and they started in Texas. The tracking info disappeared from teh system for 2 days and this morning they arrived in Cincinnati Ohio.

So I'm pretty sure that not only will they not arrive viable, but most likely when they do arrive they will have frozen
That's incredibly frustrating. Shipping is such a gamble right now. Way more than in previous years. I had some in transit for 10 days last month. Only 2/12 developed, 1 chick hatched. I hope these eggs arrive intact. Maybe you can still get a couple of chicks out of them.

It’s day 9 for the calls today! I’m down to 7. One of them quit. :(
nevertheless the others are doing great! Lots of movement and veining on today’s candle. I removed the quitter. It was egg 4s from my snowy call. Here was the quitter. I’m going to take pictures during tommorow’s candle.

Attachments

• 3C040AF7-7E8C-4337-99A7-BB5D301F4534.jpeg
    3C040AF7-7E8C-4337-99A7-BB5D301F4534.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 5
My 25 silkie hatching eggs from Rainier Foothills Farm will be shipping tomorrow and should arrive by the end of the week.
Will be a bit of a juggle with the incubators, as both are in use, but I will figure it out! Really excited about the paint and lavender eggs. Hope to get a few good birds out of them.😊

Back
Top Bottom