March 2023 hatch-a-long

I've been staring at my incubator the entire day, but its time to retire to bed, but boy was that an eventful hatch night! Day 20 and 6/7 eggs hatched so far and looks like its 4 mille fleur d'uccles and 2 gold neck d'uccles.

Hopefully the last egg hatches in the morning for a 100% lucky 7 for my first batch of eggs!
Wow that is great!!!!

Second one is out now, still just the one pip left. I candled the incubator that hasn’t seen any action yet and I’ve got one with a lot of movement and two with internal pips so I’m holding out hope still that I’ll get *something* out of each set of these eggs. I didn’t open the mesh bags since I have them folded over on themselves to avoid them being overly roomy. We’ve got a homeschool thing today so we will be leaving in about two or so hours and won’t be back till late afternoon…I hope we are pleasantly surprised when we return!

How cute is this. 3days old and fast asleep!
20230316_211708.jpg

I've been staring at my incubator the entire day, but its time to retire to bed, but boy was that an eventful hatch night! Day 20 and 6/7 eggs hatched so far and looks like its 4 mille fleur d'uccles and 2 gold neck d'uccles.

Hopefully the last egg hatches in the morning for a 100% lucky 7 for my first batch of eggs!
That’s awesome! Good job 🐣🐣

Second one is out now, still just the one pip left. I candled the incubator that hasn’t seen any action yet and I’ve got one with a lot of movement and two with internal pips so I’m holding out hope still that I’ll get *something* out of each set of these eggs. I didn’t open the mesh bags since I have them folded over on themselves to avoid them being overly roomy. We’ve got a homeschool thing today so we will be leaving in about two or so hours and won’t be back till late afternoon…I hope we are pleasantly surprised when we return!
Nice start to the weekend ☺️

Back
Top Bottom