March/Easter Gift Swap

Quote:
You are a sweetheart.
And good luck to you starting your new adventure.
love.gif

hugs.gif
sorry to see you leave paulsmuffen, hope you enjoy your time away from the stress of working all the time. Do stop by to say hello!

Hi, Jen...your package is on its way....I forgot to get a tracking number!....The postal clerk said I had a cute grandson!....ok...he isn't my grandson...he is my 2 year old son!....ticked me off and I forgot!
somad.gif
:mad:....so sorry!

I should be able to ship it out on the 30th... Is that okay??? It will be homemade
smile.png
Maybe I can walk to the post office (since it is only about 2miles from my house) and ship sooner... Trust me it will be well worth the wait...

woot.gif
Recieved my gift box today! Thank you and yes, my kids loved the stuffies, they both cuddled them and ran, I only got a pic b/c it was nap time LOL The canister didn't make it in one piece, but nothing some handy-work and super glue couldn't fix so it is drying now, I will just use it as decoration. Thank you again celtic, it was a wonderful surprise that I really needed! Oh, and the chocolates, if you looks close, they are puddles
lau.gif
they melted in the mailbox, but that's fine with me, chocolate is choclate melted or not YUMMY! ETA: the missing chocolates are in the freezer chilling so I can eat them! lol

22622_img_3753.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and I have the matching coffee cup to the one you sent, I have the blue version with a brown chicken! How funny! Now hubby has one too
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Lol. I would have been ticked too! Did you correct him?

I did and it was a her!...that was the icing of the cake and I just remembered I forgot to put the candy in the box!...darn it!....well I hope I will get another chance....have a great day everyone....here in NY I think we are to get snow again!
sad.png

I am an idiot.
I had such good intentions of being early to ship...

I ordered something to send to my swap person. It didn't ship when I expected. I got a readjusted ship date, and put my other goodies in a safe place.

Since then I've had 30 chicks hatch, built and installed 4 new brooder units in the coop, had my NPIP testing, last weekend I spent Saturday at a Red Cross Training day in honor of Gabrielle Giffords, and Sunday I planted a bed of potatoes and let the chickers play outside all day long, supervised.
All last weekend I had the feeling there was something I was supposed to do.

Last night I found my cache of items waiting to be shipped and thought, "Hey! I never got my stuff I ordered!"
Um, turns out I did, but DH unpacked the box and put everything away. He was soooo pleased the box did not contain eggs...

So, my package is going out late instead of early
hit.gif

Especially since Buster, the little onld man at the early morning PO didn't have the shipping box I needed. He's supposed to get it for me today.

I am a bad, bad swapper
hit.gif

I glad you enjoyed everything. Sorry the Hen House container didnt make it in one piece. Glad you kids like the stuffed animals. Hope you feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom