Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Pics
I’d love a mini Muscovy!! I wish someone would find a way to breed them down in size. But muscovies bred to mallard-derived ducks, the offspring aren’t fertile (not sure if it’s 100% or if there are rare occasions of being fertile) so I don’t know how else they could be downsized!
Selective breeding, smallest males to smallest females, the same way we turned the mighty wolf into yappy little teacup chihuahuas!

Mine sound off every time I open the door. They're very rotten, though.

My dad had a little terrier dog when I was growing up who was absolutely spoiled rotten (spiteful little thing that she was), and he always told us when we pointed it out that it's not spoiling them if they deserve it. I frequently use this against him now when he accuses me of spoiling my birds or my baby boy Casper, because they all definitely, definitely deserve it. Just saying, it doesn't sound to me like your ducks are spoiled at all. 😇

My dad had a little terrier dog when I was growing up who was absolutely spoiled rotten (spiteful little thing that she was), and he always told us when we pointed it out that it's not spoiling them if they deserve it. I frequently use this against him now when he accuses me of spoiling my birds or my baby boy Casper, because they all definitely, definitely deserve it. Just saying, it doesn't sound to me like your ducks are spoiled at all. 😇
Oh I LOVE that and will definitely remember this. 🥰

Are they using the pics as examples?

Because....
Screenshot_20221206_144147_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom