Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Pics
We are on our yearly weather roller coaster. Last week we were below freezing several days. This week it’s been rain and it’s supposed to be 65F degrees today! I found another duck egg this morning!! :eek:

A few pics.
Finally got a decent shot of my 2 chocolate hens together
View attachment 3343144

Shot of the color difference in Grey and Blue Fawn. The bodies are so similar, head color tells the tale.
View attachment 3343145

I also noticed today that I have a drake with a chocolate head! I’ve not even noticed him before, I’ll have to check my log and see which brood he came from. Lol
View attachment 3343146View attachment 3343148

And my cat was watching a squirrel, he watches over the ducks too
View attachment 3343147
Such beautiful Call Ducks!!! I have a couple that look like some of yours. Mine are all four drakes and I just love them. They chatter constantly and are so stinking cute. It will be 55 here today and I got two more duck eggs. Our weather is crazy for December but I am loving it.

I don't know how mare manages such great pictures. My ducks are always moving and they're either in the shade or Bright bright sun. seems there's no in between. 😑
20220930_171333.jpg

Well Hiya piptozip! Haven't seen little crash or you for a while. Good to see you both!

:frow Hey, good to see you, too! Yeah, I'd been keeping to myself for a while there, but I've more recently been trying to come out of my shell a bit again.

I don't know how mare manages such great pictures. My ducks are always moving and they're either in the shade or Bright bright sun. seems there's no in between. 😑View attachment 3343168

For real, I still tend to post mostly the good pictures of Crash from when she was only like 1-2 years old because every time I try to take pictures of her now she's either uncooperative or just poses so awkwardly. 🤭

Crash.jpg

:frow Hey, good to see you, too! Yeah, I'd been keeping to myself for a while there, but I've more recently been trying to come out of my shell a bit again.

For real, I still tend to post mostly the good pictures of Crash from when she was only like 1-2 years old because every time I try to take pictures of her now she's either uncooperative or just poses so awkwardly. 🤭

View attachment 3343202
Awkward like this?
20220606_173001.jpg

Or this?
20211109_115822.jpg

Or perhaps like this?
20220415_173108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom