Mark thread read

bantamsrmyfav

Crossing the Road
12 Years
Feb 26, 2011
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
This may have been asked before but I couldn't find anything when searching.

When I do a search on a topic I click on a thread only to find that I have read it a few times before. I wonder if there is a way to mark threads read? I know we can mark a whole forum read but it would be nice if we can mark an old thread read.

I like reading old threads because it is how I can read more about my subject of interest and I don't think I have read all the old threads so I just want to be able to sort through the ones I did read if possible. Thanks.

This may have been asked before but I couldn't find anything when searching.

When I do a search on a topic I click on a thread only to find that I have read it a few times before. I wonder if there is a way to mark threads read? I know we can mark a whole forum read but it would be nice if we can mark an old thread read.

I like reading old threads because it is how I can read more about my subject of interest and I don't think I have read all the old threads so I just want to be able to sort through the ones I did read if possible. Thanks.
Click on watch thread. Once you are watching a thread, it will keep track of the posts that you have viewed and will only alert you if there are new posts made to the thread. It will also add the thread to your "Watched Threads" list.

Back
Top Bottom