Martha Stewart Television Show Wants You!

atlantachickenwhisperer

Songster
11 Years
Jan 2, 2009
Atlanta
Hey Backyard Poultry Buffs,

I received an e-mail from the Martha Stewart television show today and they are looking for you! Martha is having a special television episode about urban chicken keeping and urban gardening, and wants you to be in the audience! Just visit http://www.marthastewart.com/get-tickets and fill out the information about your urban chickens/urban garden and you might get chosen to be in the audience!

Good luck!

Chicken Whisperer

I didn't even know that Martha Steward currently has a tv show.
hide.gif

The studio (Chelsea Television Studios) is located at 221 West 26th Street (between Seventh and Eighth Avenues) in New York City.

Boy I would love to go but it's a bit far for me....
sad.png

I'd give my eye teeth to be in that audience, my mother and I have been to her Bedford home, and I have photos of her lovely chicken coops!
smile.png

Hey, Rob, there's a link there to get tickets for a large group - maybe we could get BYC a nice plug with lots of members attending!

Ann, Andy called me right after posting this thread and gave me some contact info for the person that works in the "audience group". Hopefully between Andy and I we can have some good peep representation... better yet some good plugs!
wink.png

I asked for tickets!! I've been once before for a taping of her show that was on bees, I had taken my friend Pat BUZBY with me that day! Very fun! I hope I get tickets! I'll let you know!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom