Martinsburg, WV Spring Chickenstock at TSC is May 4, 2013 from 8am - noonish...

HELP! I went to the Martinsburg WV Chickenstock on May 4 and met a man who I was planning on getting some guinea keets from. He called my house so I would have his number so I could contact him once we got back from a trip, but due to a power outage all my call history was erased! Please, can anyone help me find him? Or does anyone know of someone local (Waynesboro PA, Hagerstown MD, Maritnsburg WV area) that I could get guinea keets from? I am willing to drive an hour or so, because I don't want to order a big flock through the mail. I only want 6 keets around June 18 so I can raise them with the chicks I am getting. Thank you for any help!

HELP! I went to the Martinsburg WV Chickenstock on May 4 and met a man who I was planning on getting some guinea keets from. He called my house so I would have his number so I could contact him once we got back from a trip, but due to a power outage all my call history was erased! Please, can anyone help me find him? Or does anyone know of someone local (Waynesboro PA, Hagerstown MD, Maritnsburg WV area) that I could get guinea keets from? I am willing to drive an hour or so, because I don't want to order a big flock through the mail. I only want 6 keets around June 18 so I can raise them with the chicks I am getting. Thank you for any help!

There are two swaps coming up in the area the next two Saturdays. Both of them have links on the chickenswaps form. June 1 is in Ranson at Gower's and the second one is in Sharpsburg on the 8th. The one on the 8th is under Maryland Poultry Swap. Hope this helps.

Condolences to our very own fatsu aka Ronnie on the loss if his father. Please pray for Ronnie's children who are hospitalized as the result of an auto accident yesterday.

Ronnie, your dad used to visit my grandma in the nursing home every week. We loved him for that. Your Grandma Betty and my Grandma Gladys were lifelong friends. My family is praying for you and yours.

New to this site miss the swap in May is there anymore at tractor supply ? Any info ...

There will be another TSC Chickenstock in Sept. in Martinsburg, WV. There will be a swap at Oldeststone Farm in July. Stay tuned for more info. The Charles Town, WV TSC also has swaps on some Saturdays. We post them when we know about them.
smile.png

Just wanted all our friends here on BYC to know that Ronnie Payne's father was killed in an accident yesterday afternoon. Two of his three children were in the accident with their grandfather on I81 also. They were transported to DC by helicopter. Ronnie...fatsu here on BYC, was on his way home from the Gower's Chickenstock when the accident happened.

Please remember Ronnie and his family in your prayers and check back here for updates on the children's conditions and for funeral information. What a sad end to a fun day. Ronnie's father was beloved by many, including the ChickenJunkies. May he rest in peace.
2665.png

Update: After 6 hours little Ronnie is out of surgery and the DR's say everything went as expected. His leg was broken in two places. He is out of ICU and in his room, may get to come home Tues. Ronnie's daughter was released last night without a scratch, thank God!

Update: The Viewing for Ron Payne will be held at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home in Berkeley Springs, WV Wednesday June 5th from 2pm-4pm and 7pm-9pm. Funeral services will also be held at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home Thursday June 6th at 2pm.

Update: Viewing services for Ron Payne will still be at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home in Berkeley Springs, WV. However, the funeral service will be Thursday at 2pm at Snyders Bible Church along route 9. Little Ronnie is expected to come home in the next day or two.

Update: Little Ronnie is home with his family again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronnie and his young family are going to be having a lot of expenses due to this tragic accident. If anyone would be so kind as to want to help him out and send a donation to him and his family... I know this is his PayPal email. [email protected]

Please help out. If everyone just sent a dollar... or whatever you can afford, it would help them so much. I know he would appreciate it. He has been without a job now for a while and I know he works hard to take care of his 3 kids and wife. She is working 2 jobs until Ronnie finds something. This unexpected and tragic accident is going to be so hard for them financially as well. Gas to the hospital in DC, eating out, hospital and Dr. bills, the helicopters, meds... the list will be endless. Please help!!!

Again, Ronnie's PayPal is [email protected] TIA

If you'd like to send Ronnie and Christina something by mail, even just a card to show your support... here is his address.
2665.png

Ronald Payne
10717 Martinsburg Road
Hedgesville, WV. 25427

Last edited:
Just wanted all our friends here on BYC to know that Ronnie Payne's father was killed in an accident yesterday afternoon. Two of his three children were in the accident with their grandfather on I81 also. They were transported to DC by helicopter. Ronnie...fatsu here on BYC, was on his way home from the Gower's Chickenstock when the accident happened.

Please remember Ronnie and his family in your prayers and check back here for updates on the children's conditions and for funeral information. What a sad end to a fun day. Ronnie's father was beloved by many, including the ChickenJunkies. May he rest in peace.
2665.png

Update: After 6 hours little Ronnie is out of surgery and the DR's say everything went as expected. His leg was broken in two places. He is out of ICU and in his room, may get to come home Tues. Ronnie's daughter was released last night without a scratch, thank God!

Update: The Viewing for Ron Payne will be held at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home in Berkeley Springs, WV Wednesday June 5th from 2pm-4pm and 7pm-9pm. Funeral services will also be held at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home Thursday June 6th at 2pm.

Update: Viewing services for Ron Payne will still be at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home in Berkeley Springs, WV. However, the funeral service will be Thursday at 2pm at Snyders Bible Church along route 9. Little Ronnie is expected to come home in the next day or two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronnie and his young family are going to be having a lot of expenses due to this tragic accident. If anyone would be so kind as to want to help him out and send a donation to him and his family... I know this is his PayPal email. [email protected]

Please help out. If everyone just sent a dollar... or whatever you can afford, it would help them so much. I know he would appreciate it. He has been without a job now for a while and I know he works hard to take care of his 3 kids and wife. She is working 2 jobs until Ronnie finds something. This unexpected and tragic accident is going to be so hard for them financially as well. Gas to the hospital in DC, eating out, hospital and Dr. bills, the helicopters, meds... the list will be endless. Please help!!!

Again, Ronnie's PayPal is [email protected] TIA

If you'd like to send Ronnie and Christina something by mail, even just a card to show your support... here is his address.
2665.png

Ronald Payne
10717 Martinsburg Road
Hedgesville, WV. 25427
Prayers sent
2665.png

Back
Top Bottom