Martinsburg, WV Spring Chickenstock at TSC is May 4, 2013 from 8am - noonish...

We are starting our homestead hobby farm and want to get a coop for our 4 ducklings, 2 WH and 2 Campbell's. Will there be someone selling a big enough coop? Also looking to add possibly 2 female runner ducks and used materials for fencing. Will anyone be selling? What are the available methods of payment? do we show up early to reserve what we want? Thanks!

There is a guy coming with coops and he should be able to answer your questions. Haven't heard of anyone bringing Runners yet, but there are usually some there. Most people take cash and some take personal checks. I'd be safe and bring cash. You can come early and look around, but vendors aren't supposed to start selling until 8am, so everyone gets a chance to set up and get tested. Also, buyers will know they have to be there and ready to buy what they want by 8am and it will be available. My phone is ringing off the hook. Gonna be a good swap!
wee.gif

We are loaded and ready except for the peeps too. I saw some of the Serama that will be there. GORGEOUS Frizzled hens, laying. WANT! He also has some nice smooth hens and a bunch of nice roos. Also, just in...

Wire show cages
Incubator and turner
RIR peeps
Bantams
Country decor items

Last edited:
My sweetie and I are bringing up to 8 (probably 6, as 2 may be claimed) Flemish giant rabbits. They are 9 week old chinchilla Flemish. We are also (if we have enough coffee in our systems to remember) bringing some potted peppermint and lemon balm plants. VERY fragrant stock with a high essential oil content. In any case, can't wait to see everyone there! :-D

Last edited:
Help! Local dogs took out the rest of our chickens last night just two old hens left. looking for laying hens blue or very dark brown eggs ideal but not necessary. couldnt make it there this am son has swimming and we want to do more pen reinforcement first. ready for new birds by next weekend.

Hurray! Another successful swap. After what didn't look like a promising morning weather-wise, the weather changed to nice warm sun. There was a nice group gathered today and I think most were able to sell, buy and swap what they brought. I saw a lot of empty or near empty cages. Thank you Ronnie & Carol. Looking forward to the next one.

Witchy,

I meant to get a FG buck from you. I was your "first customer". Got distracted when friends arrived and left with out it. I'm in Mburg. Message me if we can hook up this week?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom