Marvel killed off cap?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DinosRBirds, Mar 30, 2011.

1. DinosRBirds

DinosRBirds Hunted by Moonlight

Feb 1, 2011
    Lake Huron,MI
    Holy crap! i just found out from the radio that marvel killed off cap! I actually started to cry! Cap has been a part of the U.S. for so long. He stood for what this country used to be. He stood for the "american dream".(Ironically the name of his daughter.)He stood for what people now a days could only dream of. Blood, sweat and apparently now tears. He was a great fictional hero who set a good example for kids. Now what are you gonna tell your kids?Are you supposed to tell them that if they are as brave and honest as cap they're gonna get killed? It was a bad idea to release that comic. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. DinosRBirds

DinosRBirds Hunted by Moonlight

Feb 1, 2011
    Lake Huron,MI
    marvel better bring him back or so help me god, i'll [​IMG] ....ugghhh!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  3. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Just sayin...... Did you know.... "Holy" means "Clean" ... Your expletive means "Poo"... Put them together and I read "Clean Poo!".... I suppose if you like to use phrases that make little sense, by all means you can call waste products clean. [​IMG]

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I'm so confused. What is Marvel and what is "Cap"??

5. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Marvel comics? Captain America?

6. RabbitMage

RabbitMage Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Yeah. This happened at least a year ago.

And there are still several serials/spinoffs where he's alive, and since it's Marvel comics, I'm not even sure he's still 'dead'.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by