Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market October 1st 9-3 SHARPSBURG

Ok I got my two jg pullets washed and one thought I should have a bath too.
hmm.png

Got the paper for them and hopefully we are all set to load up tonight.
Hope they and I did not do to bad. One calmed down with me working with her the other just never wants to give up 100%
she'll be good and then bam act up.
sad.png

I hope I get the info I'm looking fir on them.
If the judge tells me they are worthy to breed for sq then good if he thinks they have to many fualts to work with they may end up for sale.
So my fingers are crossed for my blue girl.
Wish my really nice ones are old enough to show.
Can't wait to get there and see everyone ,all the poultry and other stuff .
All so to learn and most of all ( just to tease Tammy and Erin ) my new chocolate call drake.
big_smile.png
he will go good with one of my girls I've been scratching my head about what to do with her.
Still looking for a turkey hen. Boy will I be glad not to say or type that again.
I sure will hate to see some of my Auburn Java boys go. I just love their colors.
I do have one really promising jg (blue) cockerel left from sq lines. Just incase someone is looking.
Erin let me know if you need any help when we get there in the am . As we won't have much to sell and it will keep me out if trouble.
Should be there around 7am you'll know when we get there same set up unless we can fit all the stuff in my Tahoe?
Everyone be safe on the way there and hope we all have a grand time!
I'll wear the byc shirt again.(blk )

You guys would just not believe my life right now
barnie.gif
I am waiting on the guys with the white suits!
hide.gif

On top of everything else, (my dear friends know), my new and current illness, I will have a dog on oxygen there tomorrow, and I just got back from taking my son to get a knee x-ray thanks to him playing QB and DE last night during the game on the already swollen knee.

I will have Project Orpingtons carrying the lavender gene, Standard Cochins, and whatever else I might round up for sale.

I will also have some fairly decent breeder silkies males for free - First come first serve.

Look me up I'll be the one in the corner with the nervous twitch and glassy eyes
th.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Oh boy, sounds crazy. We're coming up this evening and bringing along margarita fixins' in the camper for tonight, you just stop by if you need to unwind!!
big_smile.png

Tammy I hope you feel better and your son too.
Are you going out tonight or the am?
Oh and both of us where right -you said it would not be so bad -true
I said wing and water in the face- true!
lau.gif

I have to talk to you about shows so don't let me forget.
Also if you need help let me know too.

did someone say margaritas
big_smile.png

Tammy, just get here.. it'll be alright
hugs.gif

Tonya, if you could bring a couple extra cages for the show hall if you're not using them, that'd be great. And, maybe help with parking in the morning. The admission lot.. Im not too worried about but, I'd like vendors to be orderly.

cooking, cleaning, mowing, shopping, coop cleaning,
th.gif

well.. looks like the rain is going to hang and wait til tomorrow around 4pm .. SHEW!!
lol.png
I dodged it again.

On another good note, don't have to delete all my craigslist ads after the event because someone already flagged them all for me
roll.png
..people geez

This is so unfair!!!! Erin why do you and Tammy have to live so far away from me!!! An the mention of a Margarita night boo whoo!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
I'm trying for our Elkins TSC swap in the morning but it's to rain and snow! Brrr.......lol Bet I don't stay long!!!
wink.png

I have a fire in the woodstove! shiver shiver!!!

We are still setting up.. and cooking. Bakery can't make it but, I preordered 4 dozen
cool.png
for tomorrow. Allison, the canopy I was going to let you use is broken... maybe we can try and rig it tomorrow.. didn't have a lot of time to mess with it.

Back
Top Bottom