MARYLAND THREAD!

New to BYC and checking in from the tip of Princess Anne MD, only 5 minutes from Salisbury. I'm expecting some silkies, bantam plymouth rocks and quail d'anvers by the first week of May and am very excited!

Last edited:
New to BYC and checking in from thd tip of Princess Anne MD, only 5 minutes from Salisbury. I'm expecting some silkies, bantam plymouth rocks and quail d'anvers by the first week of May and am very excited!

Welcome !! You will love BYC. I get so much helpful info from here
1f917.png
This is my second year raising chicks and LOVIN it!! Last year I had 2 reds and two beautiful silkies. My silkies, unfortunately, were Roos and had to GO!! My red girls did wonderful and have given us tons of eggs
1f60a.png
This year, we have 4 isa brown pullets and two undetermined EE. Good luck being a new "Chick Mom"
1f609.png

Welcome !! You will love BYC. I get so much helpful info from here
1f917.png
This is my second year raising chicks and LOVIN it!! Last year I had 2 reds and two beautiful silkies. My silkies, unfortunately, were Roos and had to GO!! My red girls did wonderful and have given us tons of eggs
1f60a.png
This year, we have 4 isa brown pullets and two undetermined EE. Good luck being a new "Chick Mom"
1f609.png

Thanks so much! Super excited! Every time I looked up a question about my coop, run or chicken health, BYC forums popped up with great advice so I thought hey, why not join? Such a nice community!

Welcome! You're very close to me. I recently got some bantam silver penciled and partridge rocks and really like them. Who did you order from?

Oh wow, really? Where are you? We're picking up some pullets from Irish Lane Farms in Dagsboro, DE. I went to the Delmarva Poultry Show with my father and had a blast, and that's where I met John Simmons, the owner of Irish Lane Farms, and he had the breeds I was looking for. Where did you get your girls from?

Hi there! I'm picking up pullets from Irish Lane Farms in Dagsboro, DE. As a first timer I'm not sure I'd be the best with chicks
1f605.png

Ah that is John Simmons. He is the man I got my bantam rocks from at the Delmarva poultry show earlier this month. They are beautiful birds!

ETA just read your above reply to me. Small world! The were some gorgeous birds there, weren't there?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom