MARYLAND THREAD!

Hi there!
Does anyone know what the ordinances for Berlin/Ocean pines regarding ducks would be? I've spent hours looking around and the only resources I've found that were somewhat relevant had dead links.
I know only six hens are allowed for chickens, but was curious if maybe there was a loophole for waterfowl? The last town I lived in didn't even mention them.

I don't intend on keeping a large flock like I have in the past, but would like to bring over my existing pair since they've imprinted on me and are my buddies. :)

Hi there!
Does anyone know what the ordinances for Berlin/Ocean pines regarding ducks would be? I've spent hours looking around and the only resources I've found that were somewhat relevant had dead links.
I know only six hens are allowed for chickens, but was curious if maybe there was a loophole for waterfowl? The last town I lived in didn't even mention them.

I don't intend on keeping a large flock like I have in the past, but would like to bring over my existing pair since they've imprinted on me and are my buddies. :)
Ask at your Town Hall. They'll be able to tell you just where to look online. If not, they can get a hard-copy for you, I'm sure.

Hi there!

If you're in the pines, I doubt you're allowed to have any ducks, at least not outdoors ;)

Hey! I live in VA now but grew up in Frederick County. Ive been trying to talk my friend to take a hen or two off my hands but even though his wife is on my side, he isn't convinced. He hear's about some dumb chicken law and he won't fool with it for sure

Hey! I live in VA now but grew up in Frederick County. Ive been trying to talk my friend to take a hen or two off my hands but even though his wife is on my side, he isn't convinced. He here's about some dumb chicken law and he won't fool with it for sure
I am only about 30 minutes from Frederick. I am bordering MD, VA and WV so I am sure you know my area. Where in VA are you?

Back
Top Bottom