MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
Hi. I am in Frederick county. Want to meet other Marylanders on here.
Just like Sunnyskies, I'm in Frederick County but I live outside of Mount Airy.
frow.gif

Madamwlf and I meet up sometimes outside of stores or the library in town so she can supply my chick habit ;) We are both paranoid of germs, so we don't visit each other's farms.

Madamwlf and I meet up sometimes outside of stores or the library in town so she can supply my chick habit
wink.png
We are both paranoid of germs, so we don't visit each other's farms.
Not that I don't trust you.
big_smile.png
I'm buying foot booties for my place so when I do have peeps over, the booties go on.

Not that I don't trust you.
big_smile.png
I'm buying foot booties for my place so when I do have peeps over, the booties go on.
Smart move! Someone was asking what we have. I am trying to get the first Swedish Flower Hen flock in MD going. I should have eggs available by fall from them. Silkies in black and blue. Using them right now to hatch eggs, lol. Bantam Cochins. Honestly, I have three beautiful buff barred Cochin roos who need homes. I was going to keep them, but too many roosters! Lovely guys. I will hate to part with them. Also have black mottled and blue mottled. We eat their eggs. I like the smaller eggs they lay. Mutts. But they are the best layers. Australorpe crosses. I have two roos in there and like them very much, but I wish I could find them a home elsewhere. Are not all laying yet. Marans. Easter Eggers. But my favorite EE, a gorgeously stunning white one, sure looks like a rooster. He needs a new home. I will have him NPIP tested if anyone wants him. Such a nice bird. I think that's it.. Except for ducks.

Back
Top Bottom