MARYLAND THREAD!

Okay, just called them. The bins range from $113 - $140. It's about $.15 per pound. The $113 bin is about 600 pounds, roughly 40-50 pumpkins. I'm definitely thinking about getting one now. Now how do you store pumpkins for winter?

Somewhere cool, with good air circulation. Like shelves in the garage or a cool basement.

Hrm. I could definitely split that with you. I have room to store probably 20 pumpkins in the garage.

Somewhere cool, with good air circulation. Like shelves in the garage or a cool basement.

Hrm. I could definitely split that with you. I have room to store probably 20 pumpkins in the garage.
I will let you know when we go pick it up. They are only 12 miles from our house and they are open until 6pm. Might be tonight.

I just found a source for free organic produce scraps including bins of pumpkins throughout the fall and early winter.

So happy for free chicken food!

Hello from caroline county. I'm looking for 2 or 3 good young bantam layers. Not sure what to get or where to get them.
I am in Caroline County as well (don't have any bantams just large fowl), but I would shy away from the auctions. I would usually suggest craigslist for our area, but being the time of year the ads have dwindled and many of the hens have stopped laying for now.

Back
Top Bottom