MARYLAND THREAD!

I am not sure if most of you are like my family and I. We do our best to eat organic, non-GMO foods, hydroponic, and non processed meals. I have found a company that has some really good stuff for you and your chicks. Bad part is I need people in our area to subscribe to them to help us get a drop site in our area. Please help us all out. Especially if you are on the ES. Our local farmer's spray and outsource most of our food. Check out azurestandard.Com

What part of the Eastern Shore are you trying to get a drop off site. I'm interested if it's anywhere near Salisbury.

What part of the Eastern Shore are you trying to get a drop off site. I'm interested if it's anywhere near Salisbury.
I am in Snow Hill, so anywhere near me. My husband said that Salisbury was probably going to be the best central location. I did put Salisbury, Snow Hill, and Berlin on the list. We are willing to go as far as Hebron. It depends on the location that they choose. More people might start one in Seaford and that may be the closest. Either way the company will let us know when we get one closer than NC. Right now the closest to us is in NC.

Anyone know how long it takes to get their MD poultry registration? I have not gotten mine and need it to register with the County.

It is a requirement to have chickens in Anne Arundel County. Register with the State AND get a County license AND coop inspection. Lots of hoops to jump through......

All flocks with 5 or more chickens has to register with the state. This is more for disease control, the state will not inspect your premises unless they can track an avian outbreak to you. You do have to get an egg license to sell eggs. Googling "selling eggs in md" will give you the links to the state site and the UMD farm extension site, which has a lot of great info.

All flocks with 5 or more chickens has to register with the state. This is more for disease control, the state will not inspect your premises unless they can track an avian outbreak to you. You do have to get an egg license to sell eggs. Googling "selling eggs in md" will give you the links to the state site and the UMD farm extension site, which has a lot of great info.
Thanks! I knew that I needed to do the former for selling eggs. I guess I will be registering my flock. In April we will have 36 chickens and 6 guineas.

Back
Top Bottom