MARYLAND THREAD!

Hello everyone, I am in Washington County, Maryland. Sharpsburg to be precise. Anybody else close by? If so are you going to the Poultry Swap at the end of the month? It is a fun day!

Hello everyone, I am in Washington County, Maryland. Sharpsburg to be precise. Anybody else close by? If so are you going to the Poultry Swap at the end of the month? It is a fun day!
I wish I could! I'm about as far across the top of Maryland as you can get and still stay in-state! We don't have anything like that in our neck of the woods.

I wish I could! I'm about as far across the top of Maryland as you can get and still stay in-state! We don't have anything like that in our neck of the woods.
awww that is too bad. It is a really cool farm and lots of fun. We are literally on the border of MD, WV and VA over here

Allegany County here. I'm planning on going but getting up early kills me. Lol I've probably been to it 10 times. Looking for nice quality Silkie pair or trio, a Bielefelder hen or 2 & a pair or trio of colorful Muscovies. I want to check out Seramas & Colorful Button quail eggs are on the list too. Also a nice extra Svart Hona roo. The list gets longer. Lol

Allegany County here. I'm planning on going but getting up early kills me. Lol I've probably been to it 10 times. Looking for nice quality Silkie pair or trio, a Bielefelder hen or 2 & a pair or trio of colorful Muscovies. I want to check out Seramas & Colorful Button quail eggs are on the list too. Also a nice extra Svart Hona roo. The list gets longer. Lol
Hahahah the list always gets longer. We will be getting some quail. We are meeting up with a lady from Boonsboro that is supposed to be one of the vendors.

Hey there! Does anyone have Sesbastopol geese or hatching eggs around Frederick/Carroll county? Been looking for about three months now on craigslist and can't seem to find any around here. :D
Fair Wind Farms (Cecil County, Maryland) doesn't have eggs, but they have a Sebastopol. Maybe someone there can tell you where they got the pretty little beastie.

Back
Top Bottom