MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
Hi folks!
I'm in Cecil County, Maryland. The law here is That you need one acre to own anything other than cat's and dogs. I'm active in getting the law amended.

Ah, that answers the question I asked in the new member thread.
smile.png
We're lucky enough to have just under 2 acres, so that snag, at least, we shouldn't be running into.

I have a friend in Md who wants to begin keeping chickens in the spring, is there anyone thats close to Mayo who has any Barred Rocks or will have by then? He said the only place he could find any was across the bridge, i'm sure someone here is closer!!! Let me know, you can send me a private message if you prefer!

Hey from St. Mary's. I have a rooster I need to get rid of by March 5th...I leave for the Navy in March and as the rooster IS aggressive towards people he doesn't know I don't want to leave my family with that responsiblity. He isn't always aggressive, more like he likes to test you, but he will go after you. I have no issue with people who want him for food, I've tried it, it just wasn't my thing. He is free, I'm willing to do a rooster swap if you have an older, non-aggressive rooster. He is a golden laced wyandotte, if you want pictures I can get them. He is just going on a year old. If you can take him, whether it be for food or for your flock that is up to you...Thank you.

I have started a group on Facebook This is a group designed specifically for East Coast Poultry Breeders with bird or eggs for sale. This can include
New Jersey, New York, Maryland, South Carolina, North Carolina, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia.

Topics of the forum is for sale poultry or eggs, birds wanted & equipment. Hope you can join!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/237691836313553/

I have started a group on Facebook This is a group designed specifically for East Coast Poultry Breeders with bird or eggs for sale. This can include
New Jersey, New York, Maryland, South Carolina, North Carolina, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia.

Topics of the forum is for sale poultry or eggs, birds wanted & equipment. Hope you can join!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/237691836313553/

Just joined thanks!
thumbsup.gif
I get so weary of listing on craigslist, thanks for creating this group!

Hi, I'm in Eastern Montgomery County/s
Spencerville area.

Aaaah Spencerville. . . I lived on the farm at the end of Good Hope Road and Spencerville Rd. for 20 something years. It's vacant land now. Going to put of bunch of houses on it and call it progress. I think its just the opposite. Anyway Dixie's Chick, nice to meet ya and welcome! I'm outside Annapolis keepin "outlaw" chickens now.

Back
Top Bottom