Match me a breed.

Thank you. I actually have considered them. There is a breeder not too far from me that I found recently. So spring/summer I should know if it is going to work out for me to get a couple from her. (Depending on what/how many she hatches and doesn't keep for her program.)
Im on the Eastern side of Washington. I found a couple breeders from the Livestock Conservancy for the Orloffs close by. I'm a member for the Sicilian Buttercups but we have all our predators. Not so much on the 53456 coyotes. Just the 5678 hawks and Falcons and owls along with the usual raccoons. I have to keep mine penned in at night. I've got the roosters so they're pretty fair alarm systems during the day too. Hopeful that you aren't too far from the breeders in the conservancy. If I can get extras on the Orloffs this spring I will let you know.

I have bielefelders that I love. Huge birds. Pretty coloring. Not barnevelders but bielefelders.

also they are kinda plain but I love my Buckeye Chickens too!

Im on the Eastern side of Washington. I found a couple breeders from the Livestock Conservancy for the Orloffs close by. I'm a member for the Sicilian Buttercups but we have all our predators. Not so much on the 53456 coyotes. Just the 5678 hawks and Falcons and owls along with the usual raccoons. I have to keep mine penned in at night. I've got the roosters so they're pretty fair alarm systems during the day too. Hopeful that you aren't too far from the breeders in the conservancy. If I can get extras on the Orloffs this spring I will let you know.
I'm in the south central region of Washington

Where in Eastern WA are you? I'm in Coulee City. (West side of Banks Lake, on the wall above the lake) So we get a bunch of eagles (Bald and golden) here for the winter. As well as 1 pair of bald eagles that stays here year round.) I talked to the one(breeder) in Connell a little bit. The other one I was talking about is close to Okanogan. She has had them for several years, Just saw your other post. Tri Cities area? And please do let me know on the Orloffs!

Where in Eastern WA are you? I'm in Coulee City. (West side of Banks Lake, on the wall above the lake) So we get a bunch of eagles (Bald and golden) here for the winter. As well as 1 pair of bald eagles that stays here year round.) I ralked to the one in Connell a little bit. The other one I was talking about is close to Okanogan. Just saw your other post. Tri Cities area?
I'm in what used to be the West Valley area of Yakima. I have to look them up and I will let you know. And ah yes...eagles, hawks, owls and Falcons oh my

Where in Eastern WA are you? I'm in Coulee City. (West side of Banks Lake, on the wall above the lake) So we get a bunch of eagles (Bald and golden) here for the winter. As well as 1 pair of bald eagles that stays here year round.) I talked to the one(breeder) in Connell a little bit. The other one I was talking about is close to Okanogan. She has had them for several years, Just saw your other post. Tri Cities area? And please do let me know on the Orloffs!
My older brother lives in Oroville. He mentioned a lady with the last name of Spaet? He has a working ranch off of 97. She might be closer to you. I will definitely let you know on them.

I'm in what used to be the West Valley area of Yakima. I have to look them up and I will let you know. And ah yes...eagles, hawks, owls and Falcons oh my
Oh, OK. Even better. (I HATE going to Tri cities. LOL) I actually like the Yakima area. I get woken up by coyotes standing mere feet from the front door howling on a regular basis! I had a young one about 30 feet from the door howling in the middle of the day! Rare Feathers Farm is the one in Okanogan. Rare Feathers Farm

Back
Top Bottom