Maticoopx

this is where I am as well. but I have 2 incubators (NR360 that is mine then I borrowed a 12 egg Kebonnixs incubator that the person said they didn't need it back. but I have heard such great things about the Maticoopxs and like that it can incubate upright for shipped eggs. SO tempted to get one but they are never in stock. Saw it as a preorder on amazon last night, they last like 10 min on there so have to time it just right, but it was a new company on there from china with no reviews etc so even though shipped by Amazon it made me nervous so I didn't do it. Have you had any luck finding one?
I hear ya, I pre-ordered it on Amazon with a ship date of March 2nd then they updated my ship date to March 22- April 11 so I canceled my order (my eggs are shipping March 4th) I don't "need" it, lol, I hatched a ton of shipped eggs last year in my NR 360 with no issues, so fingers crossed it works out. ( I couldn't find them anywhere else in stock)

this is where I am as well. but I have 2 incubators (NR360 that is mine then I borrowed a 12 egg Kebonnixs incubator that the person said they didn't need it back. but I have heard such great things about the Maticoopxs and like that it can incubate upright for shipped eggs. SO tempted to get one but they are never in stock. Saw it as a preorder on amazon last night, they last like 10 min on there so have to time it just right, but it was a new company on there from china with no reviews etc so even though shipped by Amazon it made me nervous so I didn't do it. Have you had any luck finding one?
There's now another incubator on Amazon. It's identical to the maticoopx except a bit smaller.. it has 4 trays instead of 5 so it holds 24 eggs instead of 30.
Price reflects the smaller capacity. It's been running from $99 to $119. There's a few different ads for it and I haven't looked to see where they'd ship from.
Checked and the $99 one looks like the company is out of Florida.

There's now another incubator on Amazon. It's identical to the maticoopx except a bit smaller.. it has 4 trays instead of 5 so it holds 24 eggs instead of 30.
Price reflects the smaller capacity. It's been running from $99 to $119. There's a few different ads for it and I haven't looked to see where they'd ship from.
Checked and the $99 one looks like the company is out of Florida.
What one is it?

I hear ya, I pre-ordered it on Amazon with a ship date of March 2nd then they updated my ship date to March 22- April 11 so I canceled my order (my eggs are shipping March 4th) I don't "need" it, lol, I hatched a ton of shipped eggs last year in my NR 360 with no issues, so fingers crossed it works out. ( I couldn't find them anywhere else in stock)
Oh same day mine ships. That was what I was wondering was if it would really ship them. Good to know the date kept changing so guess I will wait.

What one is it?
Just search HMHN

Screenshot_20240229-055317_Chrome.jpg

I just bought it so we'll see how it does, it's got really good reviews.
I have a maticoopx and it's been a Rockstar.
That one has identical components just the one less tray so I can't see how it wouldn't perform just as well.
It's been a struggle for me not to buy one myself.
Once you use it find my incubator thread and let us know how it does and what you think of it if you would.

I have a maticoopx and it's been a Rockstar.
That one has identical components just the one less tray so I can't see how it wouldn't perform just as well.
It's been a struggle for me not to buy one myself.
Once you use it find my incubator thread and let us know how it does and what you think of it if you would.
Will do, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom