Maticoopx

Oh no so first the maticoopx delayed, then the other one that was like that? Or just the maticoopx?

I can bump by .5 but that only bumps the middle to 98-98.5
First the Maticoopx then the HMHN, I was bent! I'd bump it 1 degree then see what your govees say. You have the small govees, right? Maybe place something in the middle of the center basket that will raise your govee up to where the top of the egg would be and see what it reads.

First the Maticoopx then the HMHN, I was bent! I'd bump it 1 degree then see what your govees say. You have the small govees, right? Maybe place something in the middle of the center basket that will raise your govee up to where the top of the egg would be and see what it reads.
Yes the small one. I have it standing upright so the sensor is around where the center of the egg would be.

Yikes on both!!!!! Did you get your eggs yet? They shipped on Mon right? What incubator did you get this time??

Yes the small one. I have it standing upright so the sensor is around where the center of the egg would be.

Yikes on both!!!!! Did you get your eggs yet? They shipped on Mon right? What incubator did you get this time??
My first batch got to the post office this morning, the second should be there tomorrow.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CQXF5GQ3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If this one doesn't ship today like it's supposed to, I'm busting out my NR360, I am beyond frustrated.

My first batch got to the post office this morning, the second should be there tomorrow.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CQXF5GQ3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If this one doesn't ship today like it's supposed to, I'm busting out my NR360, I am beyond frustrated.
I almost went with that one but the one I posted had a few more reviews so went with that and it was a tad cheaper.

Woohoo on your eggs coming!!!!!

I should have gotten my first set Mon, a test hatch for someone, but they got lost in the mail.... My 2nd batch arrived at the PO this morning along with the first. Lol. But told the test one I only had a 12 egg incubator free.... Then bought the new one but thought I had extra spots so put a few of mine in to test. Went from thinking 37 were coming in the mail to getting 45!!!!! I set 9 eggs that I can check today.... So have 54 eggs and 46 spots..... Yikes!!!!

I almost went with that one but the one I posted had a few more reviews so went with that and it was a tad cheaper.

Woohoo on your eggs coming!!!!!

I should have gotten my first set Mon, a test hatch for someone, but they got lost in the mail.... My 2nd batch arrived at the PO this morning along with the first. Lol. But told the test one I only had a 12 egg incubator free.... Then bought the new one but thought I had extra spots so put a few of mine in to test. Went from thinking 37 were coming in the mail to getting 45!!!!! I set 9 eggs that I can check today.... So have 54 eggs and 46 spots..... Yikes!!!!
I picked my first ones up this morning, she sent 2 extras, and they were packaged beautifully 😍 You've stacked eggs before, you've got this😉

I picked my first ones up this morning, she sent 2 extras, and they were packaged beautifully 😍 You've stacked eggs before, you've got this😉
Lol. I have stacked plenty of times but not sure that many. Lol. Candled the testing eggs and 2 had cracks so down to 52. Lol. 2 have completely detached air cells which I have never had luck getting those to attach or start so not sure if I should even try with those.

See 2 extra is nice... One seller sent 3 extra (well she does sent 1 extra per 6 eggs and you can pick so I got those ones but on top of those it was 3) since her fertility was about 50/50 on that breed her last hatch. She was going to send 4 to double the 4 I ordered but don't think the last one fit. Lol. That I was expecting. The extra 7 for the test ones after saying I only had a 12 egg incubator open I was not expecting. Lol

Back
Top Bottom