Maticoopx

Pics

Poodlemum

Crowing
Aug 26, 2021
Northern Utah
Has anyone had a chance to try it yet??? I love my Kebonnix, but would like to increase my space this spring for olive egg projects 😅

F21BD55B-719C-4F95-AEF3-1E427F3980E2.png

It’s been an amazing incubator! Hold temp really well, I’ve had an increase in hatch for sure. First of this years hatch will be popping out in less than a week 🎉
That's great! Thank you! I've got some pretty pricey shipped eggs coming and want the best possible outcome.

Last edited:
That's great! Thank you! I've got some pretty pricey shipped eggs coming and want the best possible outcome.
this is where I am as well. but I have 2 incubators (NR360 that is mine then I borrowed a 12 egg Kebonnixs incubator that the person said they didn't need it back. but I have heard such great things about the Maticoopxs and like that it can incubate upright for shipped eggs. SO tempted to get one but they are never in stock. Saw it as a preorder on amazon last night, they last like 10 min on there so have to time it just right, but it was a new company on there from china with no reviews etc so even though shipped by Amazon it made me nervous so I didn't do it. Have you had any luck finding one?

Back
Top Bottom