Maxine the House Chicken

Maxine drove us to the vet today for her beak and nail trim. Personally, I think she is a bit "flighty" to concentrate on driving
lau.gif
She has put on some weight--- almost a pound!!!!! The vet was very happy with her weight gain and her overall health. So happy my little diva is happy and healthy! Her hernia seems stable too!

Maxine drove us to the vet today for her beak and nail trim. Personally, I think she is a bit "flighty" to concentrate on driving
lau.gif
She has put on some weight--- almost a pound!!!!! The vet was very happy with her weight gain and her overall health. So happy my little diva is happy and healthy! Her hernia seems stable too!
lau.gif

OMG! That is so cute! I love Maxine! She looks like she COULD drive!

I'm so glad she's doing well.

Oh, that is adorable!! I just love these updates on Maxine.
smile.png

Good to hear she is doing well.

Maxine is doing well, though she is no longer a house chicken! One day when I let her outside for a visit she decided to roost with the rest of the flock and threw a hissy fit when I tried to bring her back inside. She jumped from my arms and ran back to the coop. I figured if that is where she wanted to be I shouldn't take that from her. She reintegrated into the flock and is now queen bee! She is super bossy and loves being in charge! She doesn't even really let me hold her anymore :-/ She hasn't laid an egg in about 6 months but seems happy!

Thanks so much for asking about her! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Maxine is doing well, though she is no longer a house chicken! One day when I let her outside for a visit she decided to roost with the rest of the flock and threw a hissy fit when I tried to bring her back inside. She jumped from my arms and ran back to the coop. I figured if that is where she wanted to be I shouldn't take that from her. She reintegrated into the flock and is now queen bee! She is super bossy and loves being in charge! She doesn't even really let me hold her anymore :-/ She hasn't laid an egg in about 6 months but seems happy!

Thanks so much for asking about her! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

So glad to hear she's doing well! We have one that we had to keep in the house for a while because she was injured and she would sit on my lap and cuddle. She's back with the flock now and she just turns her nose up to me when I try to be friendly. Ungrateful little turkey! Lol!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom