May 2013 Online Hatching Egg Swap closed addresses sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
One box of eggs went out this morning and the other box will go out Monday.
yesss.gif

for those of you who get boxes from me.. I put the SWAP and the EGGS on the lable as your company. under company. if you don't want to know, hide!!! ( if I shouldn't be doing this, I can stop, but I know trying to remember WHERE things come from when you are doing a fair few swaps is insane...)

for those of you who get boxes from me.. I put the SWAP and the EGGS on the lable as your company. under company. if you don't want to know, hide!!! ( if I shouldn't be doing this, I can stop, but I know trying to remember WHERE things come from when you are doing a fair few swaps is insane...)
I've started doing this too, only I have been putting the person's byc name & which swap the eggs are from so I can look back at my receipt & know which swaps are sent & which aren't.

Woohoo got eggs coming :). I sent one box sending other out by mon.. Been busy here graduation for daughter, and I received my sultan chicks I ordered...lol....boyfriend so goin to kill me..

Woohoo got eggs coming
smile.png
. I sent one box sending other out by mon.. Been busy here graduation for daughter, and I received my sultan chicks I ordered...lol....boyfriend so goin to kill me..
I just tell mine the birds were here before he was & they will be here when he's gone. He shuts up pretty quick.
lau.gif

I just tell mine the birds were here before he was & they will be here when he's gone. He shuts up pretty quick.
lau.gif
Mine was griping about birds until he seen me post them online and sell over 100 in one week. Now he is back there talking to them and picking up eggs! He never gripes over ducks, he has a secret love affair with the ducks that he doesn't share...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom